- White’s Cross GAA Kellogg’s Cúl Camp ( Code: CK01) will cater for boys & girls from 5 to 13 years.
- Dates & times: Tuesday, June 24th to Saturday, June 28th (Tuesday 12pm—2:30pm; Wednesday to
Saturday 10 am—2:30pm).
- For those who register online, please note there is an error regarding the dates of our camp — an incorrect date shows for the week of our camp under the heading ‘Chosen Date’. Please ignore this error: theWhite’s Cross Cúl Camp is taking place just one week this summer and that week is June 24-28 inclusive.
- Please note that the Cúl Camp will commence at 12pm on the Tuesday (each other day it will start at 10am) to coincide with the half day being given to students at Upper Glanmire N.S. on their final day of term — pupils of Upper Glanmire N.S. attending the camp will be escorted from the school up to the Community Field and their parents need not register them until they come to collect them at 2:30 on that first day—saves a journey!
- Venues: Upper Glanmire Community Centre & White’s Cross GAA Grounds – on the first day all attend UG Community Centre.
- Participants will receive jersey, shorts, socks and gear-bag.
- Participants should bring a packed lunch each day.
- Coaches on this course hold the GAA Coaching Qualification.
- Inter-County GAA Stars will hopefully visit during the course of the Camp!
- Hurleys and helmets – A limited number will be available for those without, but please bring own if possible. They will also be available for sale. NOTE: Mouthguards are mandatory for all attendees— these will be available for sale at the camp.
- Paper application deadline is FRIDAY, June 13th — only online applications will be accepted after this date.
Alternatively completed forms, with appropriate fee, may be submitted in a sealed envelope to Jane in the School Office at Upper Glanmire NS, no later than June 13th, marked for the attention of Conor Kelleher—Thanks for the assistance Jane!
Individual rate — 55 Euro 2nd child — 45 Euro 3rd child — 40 Euro
(Cheques made payable to White’s Cross GAA)