- White’s Cross GAA Kellogg’s Cúl Camp ( Code: CK01) will cater for boys & girls from 5 to 13 years.
- Dates & times: Monday, June 27th to Friday, July 1st from 10am to 2:30pm each day.
- Venue: White’s Cross GAA Grounds
- This year participants will get a zip-top, jersey & gear-bag.
- Participants should bring a packed lunch each day.
- Coaches on this course hold the GAA Coaching Qualification.
- Inter-County GAA Stars will hopefully visit during the course of the Camp!
- Hurleys and helmets – A limited number will be available for those without, but please bring own if possible. They will also be available for sale. NOTE: Mouthguards are mandatory for all attendees— these will be available for sale at the camp.
- Paper application deadline is FRIDAY, June 17th — only online applications accepted after this date.
Register online at kelloggsculcamps.gaa.ie
and win yourself a €500 voucher
To celebrate the return of this summer’s Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camps, Kellogg’s are giving you the chance to win€5,000 worth of training gear for White’s Cross GAA plus a €500 voucher to spend on your family.
To enter, pick up a promotional pack of Kellogg’s Corn Flakes, Rice Krispies or Kellogg’s new 5 Grain or Nutty Chewy bars in stores and then follow the steps to register your child for the White’s Cross GAA Kellogg’s GAA Cúl Camp—code CK01. You will need the last 4 digits of the barcode of your Kellogg’s promotional pack and to answer a simple question. There are three prizes to give away.
Alternatively completed forms, with appropriate fee, may be submitted in a sealed envelope to Jane in the School Office at Upper Glanmire NS, no later than Friday, June 17th, marked for the attention of Conor Kelleher — Form can be downloaded here
Thanks for the assistance Jane! (Cheques made payable to White’s Cross GAA)
Individual rate — 55 Euro 2nd child — 45 Euro 3rd child & more — 40 Euro each